Monday, December 17, 2012

cause that's how i roll

some of you may not know me well, so i am gonna give you a bit of insight to the inner workings of lurk.

*i chipped my tooth the other day trying to close a split ring.  i wanted to glue the chip back on with super glue.

*i sat on my glasses in arkansas, and i tried to fix them.  first with a starburst, and when that didn't work, i tried laffy taffy.

*i am always looking for interesting expletives.  recently, i have come up with asshole comic book.

*i lock myself out of the house on a regular basis.  once i had to break a window with a brick to get back inside.  since then, i leave a window unlocked.  i have locked myself out three times in one day.

*i sing a lot.  usually my own words.

*i like to be alone and am only rarely lonely.  lonesome occasionally, because that's a southern thing, but not lonely.

*i might seem lazy if you don't know me well, but in truth i am an incredibly hard worker.

*i want my gravestone to say "it's not heavy; it's just awkward."

2 comments:

  1. You are silly, I love it... so did the laffy taffy work? I taped Ben's glasses and he wore them taped fora good month or so... I thought it was cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no duct tape handy?? For the tooth, I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete