Tuesday, July 9, 2013

i love puppies.

when i am walking down the street, i am always on the lookout for a pup to pet.  i am surely an annoyance to owners who want to get back to whatever zombie tv series they are watching.  but i just can't help myself.  sometimes i even kiss pictures of puppies.  just ask my friend dave whose cell phone was recently kissed.

i can't have a doglet though.  i have 5 cats who can barely contain themselves as it is.  a dog would be absolutely miserable in my house.  i have seen my cats chase dogs down the street.  i baby sat a poor little beagle that got treed (on the sofa) by my cats.  nope, no pups for me.  unless it was a pocket pup.  but i much prefer big ole dogs.  big ole goofy lolly gagging dogs.  i just want to snuggle up to them and love love love.

please forgive me if i pet your dog too long on the street.

anyway...my rav friend grittyknits  (http://www.grittyknits.com/) volunteers for treat em right rescue in texas.  it's a rescue for so called bully breeds. if you are so inclined, check out this ravelry post for the deets and give a little bit for sugar and the other sweet baby dogs there.


No comments:

Post a Comment